Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm here at last

Blogs have been around for what...a year now? I don't even know but I've finally created one. (special thanks to Em for my inspiration!) Now that I'm here, I have blogger's block. LOL Is that a real phrase? Are we allowed to use text language here? So many questions, so much time. What can you expect from this blog? Probably lots of random thoughts, animal and pet posts, and other stuff I find interesting. We shall see.
Today, it's very white outside--here in Rochester, MN we got about 5 inches of snow overnight with a tad more expected today. HUGE thanks to my neighbor for snow blowing my sidewalk and driveway! It's winter in the Northland and the holiday season. Gosh, I love this time of year! Christmas songs playing, people shopping, decorating, holiday party planning, and the anticipation of going to my folks for Christmas Eve. Yay! This is by far my favorite tradition from childhood. It has morphed a bit but still brings back many happy memories. Perhaps in the upcoming days I will elaborate.
That's all for now...until next time!

4 comments:

Emily said...

DK I love it!!!
I cant wait to hear more!
Would it be okay with you to link your blog on mine?
(Meaning that I would put it on my blog list on the right sidebar on my blog and people passing through mine could click on yours to see whats up!)
Nice start girl!!!
Em

Joshua Grenell said...

Oye!

dlyn said...

Thanks for following my blog Denise - hope you love blogging as much as I do! I will be back to check yours out as time goes by.

Dan Epley said...

I think its aok to use txt language :-)