Wednesday, January 14, 2009

M.I.A. ?

I haven't quite gotten into the habit of blogging every day. Hopefully that will get better! It's BITTER cold here in Minnesota...it's -5 right now and going to get worse. Wind chills are around -15 to -20 and I guess tonight the actual temp is to drop to -20...that is just insane. I took Buddy to Maple Manor last night for our scheduled visit, stopped on the way home to weigh in at WW, dropped Buddy off at home, then headed to Wal-Mart for my routine payday shopping trip. I decided to get stuff done last night while I was out, as I don't want to go out again until Spring. Okay, so that isn't going to work. LOL And wouldn't you know, I forgot 2 things!! I may venture out tomorrow to take my car in for a service check--if I do, I'll stop on the way home for those items. Otherwise, I'm passing on the gym this week--will do my walking program at home inside, and some dumbbells. It's pretty pathetic when you look forward to the weekend because it's supposed to be near 30 degrees!

So far, the fitness plan is going well. I've been trying to eat healthier and build a stronger body with exercise. Lunch is a 2fer--I walk quite a ways to get to the onsite gym at work where they have a cafe with healthy food. Gotta love that!

Well, I don't have much more to talk about. And really, all that anyone is talking about is the weather around here. It's cold.

That's all for now...until next time!

Denise

2 comments:

Emily said...

DK Youre BACK!! Woohoo!
Yeah, remind me again why we live in this arctic state?
Em

Emily said...

You no blog no more or what?